Ingenuity Innovation Center is Moving
The last couple of years here at Ingenuity Innovation Center have presented us with many learning and growing opportunities, both on a business and personal level as we have learned what it takes to co-create on a partnership level. On this journey, we have come to discover many things we would have otherwise never known about ourselves and/or what we need to grow this vision to the next level. As a result, we have made the tough decision to leave this land and find a new place that can support what we wish to create, as we believe it is for the best and highest good for all. As much as this is exciting and scary, we are deeply saddened that we will be leaving the St. Helens community. We do not know where our next home will be, but we do know that we are set to depart by June 30th (at the latest).
There are many ways that you can get involved and help support us as we move forward. Here are just a few:
- Tell us how we have made a difference in your life. Let’s face it, we are having some rough up’s and down’s over here and any positive or supportive comments would be greatly appreciated.
- Help us find a new place. Although we don’t know exactly where we are going to go, we have visualized what we would love the new center to have. Your help in holding the vision and/or connecting us to what we are looking for would be greatly appreciated. For more information, please see our current description below.
- Help us get rid of stuff we don’t need. We will be hosting garage sales (weekend of April 22nd and again on April 28th). We have created an online store where you can see what we are working to sell to help fund our move. Help buying, sharing information about the garage sales, and/or selling items would be greatly appreciated. To volunteer, please sign up below.
- Help us with the move. Starting Saturday, May 6th, we will host an open time from 1 PM to 4 PM on every Saturday through May and mid-June where we will box up items in the house, sheds, barn and greenhouses for the move. To volunteer, please sign up below.
- Help us get boxes, tape and packing materials. We have a lot to move and any assistance with moving supplies would be greatly appreciated.
- Help fund the move. Moving costs are adding up. Any help would be greatly appreciated by donating here.
Apr 01 2017
Jun 30 2017
Help Us Find The New Ingenuity Innovation Center:
We are expanding the vision of Ingenuity Innovation Center. With the new global and national partnerships we have formed, we recognize that we will need more amenities to accommodate the growth and scope of what we are building. We invite you to keep your eyes out for a property/opportunity that will meet our needs as we move forward.
- • 40 + acres of agricultural and forest land that is zoned for agritourism, move in ready and can immediately accommodate our vision and needs and expand as needed without much effort.
- • Nicely finished and built buildings that include: a beautiful main house for Kate, Aaron and Baby Daniel. A house for Rose. Guest accommodations in separate buildings.
- • A large (60’ x 80’ or more), comfortable, inviting and versatile meeting space that includes a commercial kitchen, restrooms/showers (nearby).
- • A heated insulated shop (40’ x 60’ or larger).
- • Well maintained outbuildings for storage and other uses.
- • On and off grid infrastructure on site that is ready to go. (Solar panels, geothermal heating, propane tanks, generators, etc.)
- • Geothermal heating and hot springs on site.
- • Lots of water. This includes having rights to springs, rivers, streams and have a large pond.
- • An open space that has room for many greenhouses and gardens.
- • Lots of mature and some old growth trees. This includes forest and fruiting trees in a mature and lovingly cared for orchard.
- • Varying landscapes of hills, pastures, forests, etc.
- • Maintained roads and infrastructure in place to easily get to other tiny / home sites.
- • A beautiful ride for guests to take to come and visit.
- • A one hour (or less) drive from the Portland or Eugene, Oregon airport.
- • Close to tourist attractions that complement the center. (Good food, art, culture, events, sight seeing, vineyards, distilleries, higher conscious activities, health and well being, hiking, etc.)
- • Good energy on the land to attract the right help, resources (financial and others) and support the vision of Ingenuity Innovation Center. This includes bringing the right partnership programs to help build out children’s programs, outdoor school sessions/retreats, family programs, permaculture programs, health and wellbeing, paid apprenticeship / internship programs, work exchanges, etc.
- • Everything we could have ever imagined AND more.
Acquiring the Land Easily and Effortlessly
- • The land will come to us quickly, easily and effortlessly.
- • We would love to find a place where the current owner of the land falls in love with our vision and will work with us to carry the note and work with us as the center grows.
- • The owner of this land will enable us to function as we see fit and will support us in whatever way helps bring the benefit of all and the best and highest good to all.
- • The transition to the land will be seamless and will feel so amazingly perfect – beyond anything that we could have imagined possible.
Are you interested in volunteering?
Sign up below and we’ll reach out to let you know how you can help.
Do you have a positive & uplifting message for us?
If we have made a positive difference in your life, we would love to know. Please drop us a line below.
Items We Are Selling
Calendar of Events
We Are Moving