Murray Hallam’s Aquaponics Triple Pack
These three videos are a must for any serious, or beginning, aquaponic gardener. “Made Easy” and “Secrets” each runs approximately 90 minutes and “DIY” runs for a full two hours. With a total of 5 hours, you will be sure to learn the best techniques and solutions. Each DVD has excellent video quality and exceptionally detailed with useful information.
Aquaponics Made Easy includes:
- Setting up auto-siphons
- How to set up and plant a grow bed
- Cycling the system
- How to test your system and what to look for
- How to tell when a system is truly balanced
- Fish and plant selection and care
- Learn how to build a bathtub system
Aquaponic Secrets includes:
- Discussion of grow bed zones
- The use of vertical space
- Growing fruit tress in aquaponic systems
- Tips on fish care including stress and salt baths
- How to keep your tank clean and well aerated
- Murray’s personal starting technique
- Different type of systems, including his famous CHOP system (constant height, one pump), auto siphon learning sand his new raft design
- Commercial aquaponics
DIY Aquaponics includes:
- An hour of Murray showing you step-by-step how to build your own 3 bed aquaponic system using IBC totes.
- A second hour called “Aquaponics: The First Twelve Months” that explains how to look after your aquaponics system from start to harvesting your fish.
- BONUS: The plans for building the IBC system from the DIY section in a downloadable PDF!
This DVD will play on multi format DVD players and will play on your PC or Mac.